QUANTBASE CONCIERGE SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Quantbase allows individuals to deposit and invest money. Individuals earn premia based on how much they have invested.
a) 1 premia for every $1000 invested when total invested is less than $6,000.
b) 2 premia for every $1000 invested when total invested is between $6,000 and $24,000.
c) 4 premia for every $1000 invested when total invested is greater than $24,000.
Earnings are determined by a uniform drawing on the total pool of Premia.
The Quantbase Concierge Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia), who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. Proof of residency and age may be required. Employees and directors of Quantbase Investments Inc. and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, and advertising or promotional agencies or individuals involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes are prohibited. In order to enter the Sweepstakes or receive a prize, you must fully comply with the Official Rules and, by entering, you represent and warrant that you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions shall be binding and final in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is governed by these Official Rules and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Quantbase Investments Inc., 30 Wall St, Ste 801, New York, NY 10005.
The Sweepstakes begins on Mon Jan 30 2023 at 9:00AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on Mon Feb 06 2023 at 9:00AM ET (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”).
4. How to Get a Premia
There are two ways to get a Premia.
Have Funds on Balance with Quantbase. For every $1,000 you have on balance, you will receive one (1) Premia. Mailing In. You can receive one (1) Premia for 1 weekly Sweepstakes by sending a handwritten sheet of paper with your name, address, e-mail, and phone number to: Quantbase Investments Inc. 30 Wall St, Ste 801, New York, NY 10005. For each completed sheet of paper, you will receive one (1) Premia. The entry will award a Premia for the drawing that starts on the next Monday, after the mail in was received (not postmarked).
Use of any automated system to enter is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries all of which will be ineligible to win a prize. In the event of a dispute as to any entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to be awarded the prize. Limit of 100,000 Premia per person per week, regardless of method of obtaining a Premia.
5. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR. SPONSOR’S DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE ADMINISTRATION, OPERATION, SELECTION OF THE WINNER AND OTHER MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE APP OR WEBSITE SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING SELECTIONS HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY POTENTIAL WINNER NOTIFICATION THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE, IS VOID, AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
6. Verification of Potential Winner Potential winner will be notified via the App, Website, or using the email address / phone number provided with the entry or on file with the Sponsor. Failure by potential Sweepstakes winner to respond to the initial verification within ten (10) days of notification will result in disqualification. Potential Sweepstakes winner may be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, provide identification, Release of Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted by law) (collectively, the “Affidavit”) by the date specified by Sponsor, or an alternate potential Sweepstakes winner may be selected. In the event: (a) potential Sweepstakes winner cannot be reached for whatever reason after a reasonable effort has been exerted or the potential Sweepstakes winner notification or Affidavit is returned as undeliverable; (b) potential Sweepstakes winner declines or cannot accept, receive or use the prize for any reason; (c) of noncompliance with the above or within any of the aforesaid time periods; (d) potential Sweepstakes winner is found to be ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or receive the prize; (e) potential Sweepstakes winner cannot or does not comply with the Official Rules; or (f) potential Sweepstakes winner fails to fulfill the Affidavit-related obligations, the potential Sweepstakes winner shall be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification and Affidavit procedures in connection with the selection of alternate potential Sweepstakes winner, if any.
7. Entry Conditions and Release Each entrant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor which is binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Interactive Promotions Group and their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, celebrities, and any other person and organization responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance, possession, attendance at, defect in, delivery of, inability to use, use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry.
8. Publicity Except where prohibited or restricted by law, winner’s acceptance of prize constitutes the winner’s agreement and consent for Sponsor, Interactive Promotions Group and any of their designees to use and/or publish winner’s entry, name, city and state of residence, and/or statements made by winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor, worldwide and in perpetuity for any and all purposes, including, but not limited to, advertising, trade and/or promotion on behalf of Sponsor, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised, including, but not limited to, print, TV, radio, electronic, cable, or World Wide Web, without further limitation, restriction, compensation, notice, review, or approval.
9. General Conditions Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors shall not have any obligation or responsibility, including any responsibility to award any prize to entrants, with regard to: (a) entries that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with or violate the Official Rules; (b) entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer, human or technical error of any kind; (c) entrants who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the Sweepstakes or claiming the prize; (d) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (e) any inability of the winner to accept the prize for any reason; (f) if a prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, weather or any other similar event beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control; or (g) any damages, injuries or losses of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from awarding, acceptance, possession, use, misuse, loss or misdirection of any prize or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or any promotion or prize related activities. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or with any Website promoting the Sweepstakes; (b) acting in violation of the Official Rules; or (c) entering or attempting to enter the Sweepstakes multiple times through the use of multiple email addresses or the use of any robotic or automated devices to submit entries. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that technical difficulties or unforeseen events compromise the integrity or viability of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to void the entries at issue, and/or terminate the relevant portion of the Sweepstakes, including the entire Sweepstakes, and/or modify the Sweepstakes and/or award the prize from all eligible entries received as of the termination date.
10. Limitations of Liability The Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (d) technical or human error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of registrations; or (e) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s registration is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes. No more than the stated number of each prize will be awarded.
11. Disputes Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate New York State Court located in New York County, New York; (c) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (d) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
12. Sweepstakes Results For Sweepstakes results, send a written request to Winners List – Quantbase Investments Inc., 30 Wall St, Ste 801, New York, NY 10005. Requests for the Winners List must be received within 60 days of the end of the Sweepstakes Entry Period.